OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE: September 18, 2020
The show must go on and that’s exactly why we are bringing some family fun to you with LCT’s first ever Summer Family Musical Revue! Join LCT and look back at some of our favorite moments from Summer Family Musicals past. You won’t want to miss your Summer Family Musical family singing tunes from our previous shows such as Annie, The Little Mermaid, The Wizard of Oz, and many more! This casual event is perfect for a safe family night outdoors!
Best enjoyed by: all ages
When: September 18, 2020 at 7:00pm
*Rain date: September 19, 2020 at 7:00pm
Where: Performed at Moondance AmphitheaterRead the Digital Playbill
- $20 = a family blanket for up to four people.
- $50 = a family blanket of up to four people, a $30 donation to The Summer Family Musical Fund, and family name listed in the digital Playbill if tickets purchased before September 16, 2020.
- $100 = a family blanket for up to four people, an $80 donation to The Summer Family Musical Fund, family name listed in the digital Playbill if tickets purchased before September 16, 2020, and an LCT Family swag bag!
Safety and Seating Procedures:
- We ask that all attendees wear masks when they are not performing or seated at their family blanket.
- The Moondance seating area features rows sectioned 6 feet apart where families will place their blankets.
- Families must maintain social distance between themselves and other families! But, of course air hugs, socially distant high fives, and far away fist bumps are very much permitted!
- Families with chairs that they would like to place on their blankets are asked to sit toward the back of the seating area.
- We ask that families place their blankets in the grass seating area that is set back from the stage. Performers will not be wearing masks while performing but will be performing their numbers as family units or socially distanced while on stage.
If you have questions or concerns about event safety, please email email@example.com.
Sponsored by: The City of Lexington/LFUCG
Thank you to the City of Lexington for providing us with a safe outdoor space to perform during these challenging times!