Thank you for purchasing a membership with Lexington Children’s Theatre! We are so glad to have you as part of the LCT Family. Now all you need to do is reserve your seats! Below is some information to help you as you decide how you want to use your shiny new membership:
Redeeming your membership:
Now that you’ve purchased your membership, you have 10 tickets available to redeem that are automatically added to the account you used to complete your purchase.
- Log in to your account through the ticketing side of our website here.
- Click the Ticket Packages tab.
- You will see your ticket package information as well as a count of any tickets you have redeemed and the tickets you have left to redeem.
- To redeem tickets from your package, use the drop-down menu just below your ticket count section to select the show you would like to reserve tickets for.
- You will be directed to the calendar for that production where you can select the date and time you wish to attend as well as the seats you prefer (unless the show is general admission).
- As a member redeeming your member package tickets, you should see two price options in the drop-down menu when you click on your preferred seat. Select the appropriate $0 member ticket option (adult or child) and click “add” to add the seat to your cart. Repeat this process for each seat/member package ticket you want to redeem.
You can redeem your package tickets however you like! Spread them out for each show or use them all for one performance! These redeemed tickets will be added to your cart and you can continue to check out once you’re finished with your selection(s).
If you would like to purchase additional tickets at your member discount, you can do so by entering your member discount code LCTMEMBER2223 in the promotional code section in the top right corner above the seating chart and hit “apply”. Once the code is applied you can select the discounted price and add seats to your cart at the discounted member price. You can purchase these member discount tickets at any time in the season.
Box Office Hours
If you have questions or need to change your tickets to another performance in the season, please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-254-4546 x245 during regular box office hours:
Summer Hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
Season Hours (September – May)
Tuesday ‐ Friday 9:00am‐3:30pm (with a break from 1:00-2:00pm for lunch) Saturday (when Theatre School is in session) – 9:00‐11:30am
Important membership codes:
In order to use a code, you must enter it in the promotional code section before you add seats to your card. Enter the code in the box in the top right corner above the seating chart and hit “apply”.
- To purchase additional tickets at your member discount, use code LCTMEMBER2223
- To receive your Theatre School member discount for Fall, Winter, or Spring Theatre School, use the code TheatreSchool2223
Lexington Children’s Theatre
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
MEMBERS ONLY may exchange tickets for another performance of any title up to 24 hours prior to the performance and/or receive a refund on non-redeemed tickets before May 30, 2023. If you haven’t used all of your Member tickets by the end of the season, and would like a refund, all you have to do is ask and we’ll send you one, no questions asked! Tickets can also be easily moved to any performance of any show by calling 859.254.4546 x245 or emailing email@example.com.