Make an online Donation today
Please make your tax‐deductible donation today ‐ your gift will help ensure that children all over Kentucky can experience the transformational power of theatre!
Make a Donation
Or contact Rachel Ray at 859.254.4546 x 230 or email@example.com.
Where does your donation go?
How do you measure the impact an organization has on the lives of its participants? At Lexington Children’s Theatre, we can quantify just how many lives we touch every year. In the 2013‐2014 season:
- Nearly 30,000 children came to see a play at LCT.
- Our Tour Company performed for nearly 60,000 schoolchildren around the state of Kentucky.
- Over 9,000 young people participated in our Educational programs, through Theatre School, Theatre in Education programs, Residencies and more.
- Over 15,000 children participated in our programs at a free or reduced rate through scholarships, ticket subsidies, and grant‐funded programming.
All in all, LCT served over 125,000 Kentucky youth in the course of the 2015‐2016 season. We are incredibly proud of that number, and it is due in large part thanks to generous donations from patrons like you.
Donations to our annual fund help in so many ways!
- $25 will purchase arts and craft supplies for one of our theatre school classes.
- $125 allows one classroom (20 students) to attend a performance at LCT.
- $500 will subsidize tickets for eight families to attend a Pay What You Can performance.
- $1,100 grants a school in Eastern Kentucky two of our touring productions.