At this time, the only way to purchase tickets to the 2022-2023 season is through a membership! Single tickets to the season will be available on August 1st. By becoming a member before then, you get first dibs on picking your seats!
Become an LCT Member
When you become a member, you’re a part of our LCT Family and the work we do to bring theatre to young people and families across the Commonwealth and beyond! You’re also getting the opportunity to see professional, imaginative theatre at an affordable price – our memberships bring the cost of our tickets to just $10 each!
Our memberships are designed to be sliding scale, so you can join at the level that is right for you and your family. By purchasing a higher level membership, you are pitching in to not only support Lexington Children’s Theatre but joining us in our dedication to making theatre experiences accessible for all!
All three membership levels receive the same benefits:
- 10 tickets to be used toward any production throughout the 22/23 season (this excludes the Summer Family Musical).
- First priority seating for all season shows (if Membership is purchased before season single tickets go on sale August 1st).
- 10% discount on Fall, Winter, and Spring Theatre School classes. (Discount is not available for Summer Theatre School)
- Purchase additional Member tickets for $10.00 each.
- The ability to receive a refund on any unused tickets at the end of the season.
- A shout-out on the Membership page in LCT’s digital Playbill.
LCT Family Membership: $100
The LCT Family Membership is the perfect way to support LCT and save! With a total savings of over $150, this membership is our most flexible and cost-effective option.
LCT Team Membership: $200
The LCT Team Membership offers our patrons the opportunity to save and support Team LCT and our vision at a higher level! This membership offers a savings of up to $50 and helps to make our accessible ticketing options possible.
LCT Community Membership: $300
The LCT Community Membership receives the benefits of membership and the opportunity to support arts experiences for the young people in our community, by making opportunities like our sliding scale membership, Pay What You Will performances, and Theatre School scholarships possible. *This membership also receives a listing on LCT’s Annual Campaign page in LCT’s digital Playbill.
Things to know about memberships:
- Your membership tickets live in your LCT account and MUST be reserved for the show you would like to attend.
- All 10 tickets can be used for the show of your choice, including Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Jr. at The Lexington Opera House (the only exclusion is our Summer Family Musical, Shrek the Musical). Spread them across multiple shows or use them all for just one production – it’s completely up to you!
- If you would like to purchase more than 10 tickets, additional tickets are available at the discounted membership rate of $10.00.
- Member tickets ARE refundable. We know you and your family lead busy lives, so if you are unable to use any of your membership tickets, they can be refunded. Please email email@example.com by May 31, 2023, to receive a refund equal to the membership cost of the tickets ($10 per ticket).