LCT welcomes young people and families regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or parental status. LCT has a zero-tolerance policy for bullying and harassment and any incidence of either will result in immediate action.
We cannot issue refunds. Tickets can be exchanged by calling our Box Office before the date of the show. All sales are final. The exception to this is our Supernova and Galaxy members – please see our members page for more details.
Public Weather Policy
LCT CANCELLATION: If we cancel a performance for the safety of our patrons and actors then an email will be sent out immediately through our Box Office Ticketing System. If we cannot rebook your tickets to a future performance or a different show then a full refund will be issued. Please check your email for the most up‐to‐date information. We will also post the cancellation information on the home page of our website as well as on Facebook.
WINTER WEATHER ISSUES: If you have tickets for a performance during a winter storm and LCT has not canceled the performance, then you may call the Box Office more than one hour prior to the performance and we are happy to exchange your tickets for a different performance of the same show. If your tickets are for the last performance of a show then we will exchange your tickets for a different show of the same price point. If you call within the hour of the performance we are not able to exchange your tickets.
MEMBERS: Members have the flexibility to exchange tickets for another performance of any title up to 24 hours prior to the performance and/or receive a refund on non-redeemed tickets before May 30, 2024. Tickets can also be easily moved to any performance of any show by calling 859.254.4546 x245 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Weather Policy
Lexington Children’s Theatre understands that Kentucky weather can sometimes be unpredictable. The safety of your students is of the utmost concern to us as it is for you. If your school has been officially canceled due to weather or sickness please follow these steps:
- Please call our Box Office at 859.254.4546 x245 as soon as you know (even if it is early morning) so we can communicate that to our Front of House Manager immediately.
- If you get our voicemail, please leave a message that your school has officially been canceled and indicate your school’s name, county, and contact information so that you can be reached later that day if needed.
We will first try to reschedule your school for a different performance for the same show. If we are unable to schedule you into a different performance then we will try to find a different show that your school can switch to for a future date. If for some reason we are unable to switch you to a future performance or a different show then your school will not be responsible for the seats that your school booked. If payments have been made then all money will be refunded.
If Lexington Children’s Theatre has had to cancel the show for weather, it will be put up immediately on our website’s homepage and an email will be sent to the person who booked the show.
- For the safety and comfort of our young people and families, we do not allow firearms or weapons of any kind on the premises.
- The use of any tobacco product, including cigarettes, vapor products, or alternative tobacco products is prohibited at LCT and within 20 feet of any of our entrances.
- For the safety of our staff and young patrons, LCT’s doors are locked when there are no public events in the building. Please ring the doorbell located at the left entrance and allow up to two minutes for our staff to respond and grant access.
- The street area immediately in front of the theatre is designated as a rider drop zone. Parking is not permissible in this area.
- Gender-neutral/family restrooms are located on the second and third floors of our building and may be accessed by the elevator or stairs in the lobby. These restrooms are also equipped with baby and diaper changing stations.
- LCT has a library of accessories that can be used by our patrons who have sensory sensitivities, including sunglasses, noise-canceling headphones, and fidget toys. Please speak with a member of our Front of House team to borrow an item.
- In keeping with our goals to reduce the negative environmental impact of our organization, we encourage patrons to utilize the blue recycling bins in our lobby to recycle, paper, cans, bottles, and other items accepted by our local recycling program.
Learn more about access at LCT, including our Sensory Friendly performances, at the link below.Access at LCT